Spiritually Integrated Wellness Coaching
Cornelius is a personal trainer, wellness coach, and interfaith chaplain. He offers spiritually integrated coaching that incorporates movement, mindfulness (mental and emotional wellbeing), and nutrition. Cornelius offers a safe space where people of faith can explore life-giving changes to their daily habits.
Cornelius specializes in Christian clients, but all faiths are welcome
- Received a diagnosis that requires you to change your lifestyle (eating habits, sleep patterns, movement routines, stress regulation)
- Decided to live with greater attention to diet and exercise
- Wanted to lose weight
- Realized that you are too stressed
- Committed to taking better care of yourself mind, body, and spirit
Spiritually integrated coaching is about feeling:
- More comfortable in your body
- More at peace in the moment (even during stressful and demanding moments)
- Having more energy
- Feeling more in sync with the Spirit and the flow of life
- Integrating healthy living into a life of faith and practice
In 2019, Cornelius set out to change the way Christians see spiritual practice. He believes integrating evidence-based wellness and ancient Christian spirituality can bring about a mind, body, spirit revolution to the Christian world.
Around the same time, Cornelius met his future wife, Jamie. For their second date they went to church. Together they started PraXis, a wellness group focused on providing mind, body, spirit wellness programing to parishes and faith-based organizations. They currently reside in New Jersey where Cornelius serves as a resident chaplain at Morristown Medical Center.
Degrees and Certifications