Spiritually Integrated Wellness Coaching: Promoting Health Mind, Body and Spirit
Cornelius Swart is an award-winning scholar of church history, personal trainer, wellness coach and working interfaith chaplain. He offers spiritually integrated wellness coaching that incorporates movement, mindfulness (mental and emotional wellbeing) and nutrition. Collaborating with the client, Cornelius offers a safe space where people of faith can explore life-giving changes to their daily habits.
- Received a diagnosis that requires you to change your lifestyle (eating habits, sleep patterns, movement routines, stress regulation)
- Decided to live with greater attention to diet and exercise
- Wanted to lose weight
- Realized that you are too stressed
- Committed to taking better care of yourself mind, body, and spirit
Spiritually integrated wellness is about being on the path to feeling:
- More comfortable in your body
- More at peace in the moment (even during stressful and demanding moments)
- Having more energy
- Feeling more in sync with the Spirit and the flow of life
Cornelius can help you
- Make significant life changes
- Lose weight and gain strength
- Design a program for daily living that includes your personal mind, body, spirit goals
- Learn practices that help to restore a sense of vitality and aliveness
Cornelius’s wife, Jamie, can also support clients through spiritually integrated psychotherapy and clinical coaching.
- What does mind, body, spirit wellness coaching me?
- We also offer classes, retreats and wellness programing through our group PraXis Christian Wellness see our offerings and services.
- More about interfaith and Christian-based support
The light of God is a human fully alive
— St. Irenaeus